Sunday 30 December 2012

30/12 Update

Tonight was supposed to be my orgasm night to celibate 1 full week of lock up.
New Years Eve she was going to set how long into the New Year I would have to wait to be free again, I was guessing valentines day which would be about 6-7 weeks of denial.

She let me out of my cage then asked me what would be more frustrating, being able to cum then being locked back up or not being allowed to cum and being locked back up. I told her obviously it would be the latter.
She said ok, she was going to play with me but I wasn't allowed to cum and I was to lock myself up at the end as I had been bad in the week.
I had been bad one night looking at things I should have been (I won't say anymore).

Obviously I was disappointed at not being allowed to orgasm but thrilled that she was taking control and truly punishing me from my indiscretion.

I'm no not sure when I will be let out again and when I will get to cum.

A very exciting time, the most seriously she had played todate.

No comments:

Post a Comment