Tuesday 25 December 2012

It's been an exciting couple of days

She asked to play again, reflecting on last time and not locking myself I did as she requested.
All day on the 24th I was in my device though the lock wasn't closed. I gave her the keys during the day.
That evening we had a passionate cuddle, I reminded her the lock wasn't shut and it was up to her what happened.
I pleasured her whilst she teased me in my cage, she has a nice orgasm.
We cuddled, I was waiting to see what would happen, in the past she would let me orgasm then I wouldn't want to be locked up and she would forget.
This time she said "I've decided to keep you locked for a bit" with that she clicked the lock closed.
Those words and the loud click of the lock made my heart jump, OMG is this time it for real? A slight panic and a big rush of excitement.
I think she enjoys the game, I hope she does and she isn't just playing for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment