Sunday 6 January 2013

6/1 Update

It's been a bit up and down recently.
She left the keys lying around twice before new year. New Years Eve was the worst, they were left on my bedside table.

I let myself out as I was so disappointed that my gift was, what felt like to me being disrespected. I've asked a couple of times to talk it through but we've both been busy.

She assured me today that she does want to continue the game. She also asked that I install a combination key box out of the way somewhere for her to keep the keys. I have done this and presently I am locked back up.

I didn't cheat whilst I was out (it was close a couple of times) so tomorrow marks my second week without orgasm.
I think my denial period will be until valentines which will be seven weeks.

I am so happy to be locked back up.
Let's hope we can build up a routine and stay on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment