Friday 28 December 2012

28/12 Update

Just a quick update, I've been locked now for 5 days solid.
I have tried to keep the communication up between us so I know what she likes and what she doesn't etc though it's difficult to get feedback without pushing for a reply. Obviously I don't want to push too much as I might ruin what we've started.

I was being to much of a pest so I've tried to calm down a bit.
I was away yesterday and she is out with friends tonight so no teasing for a couple of nights though I don't mind. I appreciate whilst I'm locked 24/7 it's not the same for her, a tease once or twice a week would be ample if I've been good.

I think she is enjoying having me locked and enjoying the power it gives her. We just both need to stay on track for a couple of weeks for it to become more of the norm rather than a short game.

No comments:

Post a Comment