Thursday 10 January 2013

10/1 Update

It's been another good couple of days. No physical teasing as such, a few nice cuddles and very passionate kisses.

Yesterday she texted me on the way home from work to remind me to lock up as soon as I get in or there will be no special tease on Friday.
Today she didn't mention anything, I came home a thought to myself I had better lock up just in case she's does remember though I was a bit disappointed she hadn't mentioned anything.
Well I was wrong at 7.30 she said "have you got it on? You know the rules if you haven't no tease tomorrow"
It was a test, I was so glad I had put it on otherwise I would have missed out, very cleaver of her, now every night I will lock up without her having to remind me.
I must admit when she didn't mention anything to start with I thought the game had come to an end again, I was so glad it was a test though, I guess I am a little concerned how well she is doing :-)
I said to her you are playing very seriously at the moment, her reply was "I am, very seriously, you should be worried!"

OMG, a mixed emotion for me of happiness, excitement and fear all at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment