Saturday 18 July 2015

18/7/2015 Update

I've got to my 15 points. 
I was hoping tonight would be tease night but it wasn't to be. 

I'm trying to be more attentive and I'm trying not to top from the bottom. 

So what's going well so far?

I've been locked 24/7 for a week. 

When I've given her pleasure she's played with me whilst locked. 

Once she orgasmed she stop playing with me and is strict on not giving me any more. She's adamant that any long teasing is for tease night.  

What's not so good;

She not being as demanding as I think she could be. 

I would like to go more to please her e.g have a list of tasks to do. 

There isn't much verbal teasing or mention of me being locked.
A verbal tease would be such a turn on. 
I'm cautious to mention anything as I don't want her to feel like I'm pressuring her. 

Overall;
So far so good. 
This time I'm playing things very slowly to not cause and hassle for her. 
So far I still don't know how long she intends on keeping me locked. Maybe I'll find out at my first tease........
I'm not sure if she hasn't decided yet or she keeping me in suspense on purpose. 
I would imagine is the first as in the past she has been conflicted about taking control and had issues of feeling guilty denying me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment