Wednesday 15 July 2015

15/7/2015 Update

Wow it's been a longtime. 
We've played a couple of times since I last posted here but nothing serious. 

I bought a better device for 24/7 use and it's been tested a couple of times. 
Currently we are at 4 days of 24/7 lock up, the frustration is building in me but I'm trying hard to keep it under control and to not pester. 

Hopefully this time we can keep things going longer than before, our main failure before was not always making sure I locked up after removing the device. 
She has said this time I will be staying locked for "sometime" at the moment I'm not sure how long that is. 
We are building the rules as we go rather than starting with a predetermined set. 
So far we have;

Device is 24/7 I have to have something locked to my arm prior to removal to ensure I put it back on. 

15 points for a tease session. 
Points are given for good deeds and removed for bad. 
Device will not be removed at the tease session. 

Both of these are good, it was me who would fail to lock back up and her who was not strong willed enough to force me.  
Not sure how I will feel about locked teases in a couple of months time but I only have myself to blame. 

No comments:

Post a Comment